AERATION - Next Level Top Dressing LLC
Benefits of Aeration
Aeration allows nutrients and water to be absorbed by the roots quicker and the roots to grow deeper and stronger, along with;
- Reduces compaction and thatch.
- Your lawn will absorb nutrients and retain water more effectively, giving you a greener, lush and healthier lawn.
- Your lawn will become less susceptible to pests and diseases due to better drainage and airflow.
- The combination of aeration and top dressing will increase your turf's density filling in bald, bare, and thin areas to make your lawn fuller, thicker, and more resistant to weeds, disease, and insects without overuse of chemical fertilization.
- Underground objects such as sprinkler heads need to be flagged.
- Invisible fencing and cables should be marked & flagged.
- If dry conditions are present Lawns should be watered 1 day prior to aeration.
- Next Level Top Dressing LLC is not liable for any structures that are not clearly marked while aerating.